This is the third most common mistake that PI attorneys make when referring PI patients to Doctors.
1. Complete understanding that the primary driver to your PI compensation bases on Colossus or Colossus type software are the diagnosis.
Common doctor mistake:
1. Not understanding that each injury can be stated in many ways, not using the diagnosis which is favorable to Colossus or Colossus type software will greatly diminish the financial compensation of the case.
2. Not use more than the four diagnosis on the HCFA form.
3. Not change the diagnosis as the condition changes
4. Not realize many diagnosis become permanent to some degree because no injury heals 100% based on the physiological facts of healing.
What does this mean to you:
1. Lacking significant data to help the financial drivers of the case.
How you benefit from referring PI patients to SF Chiropractic and Rehab Center.
We not only know the principles of Colossus and the Colossus type software the auto industry uses, our entire PI case management is based on discovery and documenting the five primary drivers to help you maximize your PI financial compensation including listing multiple diagnosis, injury driver specific terminology.
Give us a call and we'll share with you how our office utilizes the standard of the auto industry Colossus software for PI compensation. Call at (813)350-9100 before you get to busy.