This is the fourth most common mistake that PI attorneys make when referring PI patients to Doctors.
1. Not understand the Impairment rating is the second highest driver for PI compensation
2. Not Create an Impairment rating for the three most common auto injuries.
3. Not perform a digital motion x-ray analysis to detect Alteration of motion segment instability which yields up to 25% impairment and is a common auto injury.
4. Not Perform NCV and EMG to diagnose Radiculopathy which yields 9% impairment per nerve.
5. Not perform a stress test MRI which can show up to 30% of undetected disc bulge or disc herniation which yields an additional 5% to 10% impairment.
These there common auto injury findings when combined can yield up to a 40% impairment rating.
What this means to you:
1. These common auto injuries not evaluated for or documented will significantly hurt your PI financial compensation.
How you benefit from referring PI patients to SF Chiropractic and Rehab Center
We not only know the principles of Colossus and the Colossus type software the auto industry uses, our entire PI case management is based on discovery and documenting the five primary drivers to help you maximize your PI financial compensation including high impairment conditions such as AOMSI, Loss NCV, proper MRI disc stress testing.
Give us a call and we'll share with you how our office utilizes the standard of the auto industry Colossus software for PI compensation. Call at (813) 350-9100 before you get to busy.