This is the fifth most common mistake that PI attorneys make when referring PI patients to Doctors.
Referring PI patients to doctors who do not know, document or understand that loss of enjoyment of life is the third highest PI financial driver based on Colossus or Colossus type software the auto industry uses to determine financial compensation.
Loss of enjoyment of life includes:
1. Work Activities: Lack of quality, quantity, inability get promoted, loss job security.
2. Domestic Activities- Enjoyed duties performed inside of the home.
3. Household Activities-Enjoyed activities outside of the home like gardening.
4. Studies-A student who could no longer attend school.
5. Hobbies-most important of the list of activities. Patient loved to do, no longer perform.
6. Sports-Important if the sport is a way the person attracts new business, travel, vacation.
What this means to you:
1. Because loss of enjoyment of life is the third most important financial driver in Colossus and Colossus type auto industry software, a doctor not documenting the loss of enjoyment of life will negatively impact your PI financial compensation.
How you benefit from referring PI patients to SF Chiropractic and Rehab Center.
We not only know the principles of Colossus and the Colossus type software the auto industry uses, our entire PI case management is based on discovery and documenting the five primary drivers to help you maximize your PI financial compensation including loss of enjoyment of life.
Give us a call and we'll share with you how our office utilizes the standard of the auto industry Colossus software for PI compensation. Call at (813) 350-9100 before you get to busy.