this is the seventh most common mistake that PI attorneys make when referring PI patients to Doctors.
Not knowing that the prognosis is the fifth major PI compensation driver.
Prognosis categories in Colossus:
1. Resolution undetermined
2. No complaint/No further treatment required
3. Complaint/No Further treatment required
4. Complaint/Further treatment required
5. Guarded: Should only given when a condition is serious and unstable, may deteriorate.
Most injuries will suffer some form of pain, restriction, limitation or deteriorate.
This is based on the facts of the repair phase of healing and that no repair collagen is ever 100% normal after an injury.
What this means to you:
1. Because the prognosis is the fifth most important financial driver in Colossus and Colossus type auto industry software, a doctor not understanding the three phases of healing will give a uneducated prognosis and hurt your PI financial compensation.
How you benefit from referring PI patients to SF Chiropractic and Rehab Center.
We not only know the principles of Colossus and the Colossus type software the auto industry uses, our entire PI case management is based on discovery and documenting the five primary drivers to help you maximize your PI financial compensation including prognosis.
Give us a call and we'll share with you how our office utilizes the standard of the auto industry Colossus software for PI compensation. Call at (813) 350-9100 before you get to busy.